Description of job position
- Preparing, issuing and registering issued and received files and documents.
- Preparing drafts of various types of agreements.
- Providing legal support in administrative proceedings and disputes.
- Communicating with clients and informing them what personal and other documents to make available.
- Organizing and keeping lawsuit records.
- Producing internal corporate documents.
Position Administrative officer - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
58,999 - 209,043 NGN
Law & Legislation
70,394 - 194,468 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
73,769 - 190,371 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN