Description of job position
- Preparing, issuing and registering issued and received files and documents.
- Preparing drafts of various types of agreements.
- Providing legal support in administrative proceedings and disputes.
- Communicating with clients and informing them what personal and other documents to make available.
- Organizing and keeping lawsuit records.
- Producing internal corporate documents.
Position Administrative officer - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Food Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry
76303 - 185289 NGN
Administrative officer - Law & Legislation
70843 - 193844 NGN
Webmaster - Information Technology
73616 - 190298 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN