Description of job position
- Representing clients and promoting their interests within the legally permitted options for legal proceedings.
- Providing expert legal consultancy services.
- Completing and assessing legal documents.
- Studying the laws and their amendments.
- Providing statements to the media after legal proceedings.
Position Solicitor, Barrister - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Oracle Programmer - Information Technology
115922 - 453811 NGN
Solicitor, Barrister - Law & Legislation
154356 - 405604 NGN
Microcontroller programmer - Information Technology
112976 - 466636 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN