Description of job position
- Planning the receipt and organising of the repair processes with respect to the efficient use of personnel, means of production and material.
- Managing, coordinating and motivating employees.
- Assigning tasks to employees and monitoring their fulfilment.
- Recording and evaluating the time worked and workers' performance.
- Assisting in diagnosing the complex defects and determining the repair procedures.
- Handling complaints and claims from customers.
Position Auto Repair Shop Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Forestry Manager - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
111796 - 243714 NGN
Auto Repair Shop Manager - Management
70593 - 301959 NGN
Data Station Testing Specialist - Telecommunications
100633 - 259179 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN