Description of job position
- Planning the receipt and organising of the repair processes with respect to the efficient use of personnel, means of production and material.
- Managing, coordinating and motivating employees.
- Assigning tasks to employees and monitoring their fulfilment.
- Recording and evaluating the time worked and workers' performance.
- Assisting in diagnosing the complex defects and determining the repair procedures.
- Handling complaints and claims from customers.
Position Auto Repair Shop Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
47,413 - 98,450 NGN
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
111,204 - 244,491 NGN
Auto Repair Shop Manager
71,021 - 301,319 NGN
Data Station Testing Specialist
96,259 - 265,213 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,453 - 1,034,467 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used