Description of job position
- Planning the receipt and organising of the repair processes with respect to the efficient use of personnel, means of production and material.
- Managing, coordinating and motivating employees.
- Assigning tasks to employees and monitoring their fulfilment.
- Recording and evaluating the time worked and workers' performance.
- Assisting in diagnosing the complex defects and determining the repair procedures.
- Handling complaints and claims from customers.
Position Auto Repair Shop Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
111,411 - 244,219 NGN
Auto Repair Shop Manager
74,842 - 295,640 NGN
Data Station Testing Specialist
97,834 - 263,030 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN