Description of job position
- Responsibility for the management of assigned brands.
- Monitoring the market, consumer preferences and competitive activities.
- Designing and implementing the brand marketing strategy.
- Planning the marketing budget, controlling its spending and responsibility for its effective use.
- Building a brand´s position in the market in accordance with the marketing strategy.
- Managing and supervising advertising campaigns.
- Communicating with partners and external suppliers.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
Position Brand Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Perl Programmer - Information Technology
102156 - 383435 NGN
Brand Manager - Management
131578 - 342253 NGN
Clinical Research Associate - Medicine & Social Care
138127 - 335961 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN