Description of job position
- Responsibility for the management of assigned brands.
- Monitoring the market, consumer preferences and competitive activities.
- Designing and implementing the brand marketing strategy.
- Planning the marketing budget, controlling its spending and responsibility for its effective use.
- Building a brand´s position in the market in accordance with the marketing strategy.
- Managing and supervising advertising campaigns.
- Communicating with partners and external suppliers.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Brand Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
103,082 - 382,076 NGN
128,541 - 346,436 NGN
Clinical Research Associate
Medicine & Social Care
139,882 - 333,597 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN