Description of job position
- Responsibility for the content and the visual aspect of newspapers, magazines, websites and other periodicals.
- Responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information published.
- Managing the editorial team and editorial board.
- Approving ideas and suggestions of subordinates.
- Writing leading articles (editorials), columns, etc.
Position Editor-In-Chief - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Automation engineer - Mechanical Engineering
113371 - 281425 NGN
Editor-In-Chief - Management
83580 - 324648 NGN
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Medicine & Social Care
121526 - 271862 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN