Description of job position
- Responsibility for designing, planning, organising and conducting social gatherings and events.
- Communicating with clients regarding the nature and the main idea of organised events.
- Designing and presenting ideas and themes to clients.
- Searching for potential sites to host social gatherings and events.
- Concluding orders and contracts with owners of buildings and external suppliers, negotiating contractual terms and conditions.
- Monitoring the expenditures of the planned budget.
- Checking and coordinating the activities of external suppliers.
- Evaluating the success of conducted gatherings and events, analysing gaps and proposing measures for their elimination.
Position Event Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Real Estate Appraiser
Construction & Real Estate
83,118 - 270,054 NGN
97,657 - 249,967 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
94,526 - 254,344 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN