Description of job position
- Managing, leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Providing legal support, analyses and consulting to the company management.
- Drafting, commenting and editing contracts.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Cooperating with state authorities.
- Representing the company in litigation and administrative proceedings.
Position Head of the Legal Department - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
127,197 - 587,047 NGN
Head of the Legal Department
139,552 - 574,127 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
172,563 - 527,110 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others