Description of job position
- Managing, leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Providing legal support, analyses and consulting to the company management.
- Drafting, commenting and editing contracts.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Cooperating with state authorities.
- Representing the company in litigation and administrative proceedings.
Position Head of the Legal Department - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
124,850 - 590,588 NGN
Head of the Legal Department
140,723 - 572,386 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
174,145 - 524,868 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN