Description of job position
- Managing financially less demanding small-scale projects.
- Assigning work and coordinating individual project team members.
- Checking compliance with the set budget, deadlines, and quality of the works.
- Communicating with the project sponsor, contractors, subcontractors, ministries, state institutions, etc.
- Ensuring the handing over of the works to the project sponsor.
Position Junior Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Design Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
92738 - 254761 NGN
Junior Project Manager - Management
66828 - 293123 NGN
Statistician - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
84623 - 267073 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN