Description of job position
- Managing, monitoring, and optimising the logistics indicators and flows in the company.
- Managing, monitoring, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Selecting and assessing the providers of logistics services and communicating with them and negotiating the optimal contract conditions.
- Ensuring a balanced stock level.
- Preparing the budget for the department and monitoring its use.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
- Responsibility for compliance with occupational health and safety and fire protection.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Logistics Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
107,076 - 389,558 NGN
105,380 - 392,777 NGN
117,148 - 377,269 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN