Description of job position
- Coordination of work and supervision of supply organizations, physical maintenance on managed devices, including facilities.
- Checking work safety and technological safety and the use of assigned personal protection working tools at the workplace.
- Processing plans for repairs and maintenance of different devices and the use of replacement parts.
- Entering purchase requirements for replacement parts, tools, etc.
- Providing and supervising maintenance performed by the supplier.
- Providing removal of detected faults after revisions.
- Providing installation of production lines according to the production schedule and instructions for technical preperation of production.
- Responsibility for an economical use of material, energy, tools and personal protection tools. Prevention of unauthorized use.
Position Maintenance Supervisor - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
108,737 - 299,787 NGN
86,045 - 332,910 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
123,773 - 280,411 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN