Description of job position
- Management and organisation of the production process within the assigned shift.
- Responsibility for the assignment of tasks, achievement of daily production target and improvement of the quality and quantity of products.
- Leadership, motivation and evaluation of the performance of subordinate staff.
- Checking compliance with technological processes, security, fire and sanitary regulations.
- Responsibility for the training of new employees.
- Solving of problem situations, adoption and implementation of corrective measures to eliminate them.
- Checking and recording attendance.
- Management of operational documentation.
Position Production Supervisor - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Reporter - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
91522 - 224125 NGN
Production Supervisor - Management
67346 - 258410 NGN
Office Manager - Administration
75014 - 247683 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN