Description of job position
- Responsibility for project management from start to finish.
- Defining project goals based on company requirements.
- Completing a comprehensive work schedule.
- Managing, coordinating, and motivating project team members.
- Inspecting adherence to the work schedule and defined budget.
- Communication with members of the project team, suppliers, company management, etc.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
105,871 - 341,897 NGN
91,173 - 364,290 NGN
Network Modelling Specialist
123,016 - 321,080 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN