Description of job position
- Being in charge of the purchase of material, goods and services in the company.
- Leading, motivating and assessing the team of subordinate employees.
- Monitoring and keeping an optimal state of supplies in store.
- Selecting and evaluating the suppliers of material, goods and services.
- Representing the company at meetings with the suppliers.
- Entering into contracts of purchase and general contracts.
- Settling claims.
Position Purchasing Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
93,075 - 392,081 NGN
97,179 - 387,411 NGN
Telecommunications Service Development Specialist
125,256 - 347,975 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN