Description of job position
- Creating advertising texts, slogans, scripts, radio jingles, and the main ideas of advertising campaigns.
- Attending the brainstorming meetings and discussions.
- Providing linguistic editing of written texts.
- Responsibility for the linguistic and text aspect of advertising texts.
- Presenting and defending one´s own ideas to clients.
Position Copywriter - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Assistant to a Tax Advisor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
108,049 - 205,187 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
74,338 - 251,001 NGN
Law & Legislation
85,165 - 236,490 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN