Description of job position
- Writing and editing a wide range of corporate articles, documents, speeches, newsletters etc.
- Participating in the development and implementation of an internal communication strategy.
- Providing advice on the adoption and use of internal communication culture.
- Updating the company website and intranet.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of communication.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Internal Communication Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,718 - 125,080 NGN
127,582 - 323,432 NGN
Internal Communication Specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
119,021 - 335,705 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
119,557 - 335,773 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
278,403 - 1,409,314 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used