Description of job position
- Designing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Selecting appropriate communication channels for each marketing activity.
- Market monitoring at local, regional, national and international level.
- Taking part in creating a marketing plan and budget.
- Preparing and updating company presentations.
- Communicating with service providers and advertising agencies; negotiating terms and conditions.
- Updating the content of the company`s Intranet and Internet sites.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Marketing Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
Law & Legislation
82,288 - 240,516 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
76,071 - 249,472 NGN
89,213 - 231,391 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used