Description of job position
- Designing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Selecting appropriate communication channels for each marketing activity.
- Market monitoring at local, regional, national and international level.
- Taking part in creating a marketing plan and budget.
- Preparing and updating company presentations.
- Communicating with service providers and advertising agencies; negotiating terms and conditions.
- Updating the content of the company`s Intranet and Internet sites.
Position Marketing Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Assistant to a Tax Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
109256 - 203669 NGN
Marketing Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR
76589 - 247940 NGN
Design Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
84639 - 236831 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN