Description of job position
- Reading technical drawings.
- Calculating the coordinates of the tool.
- Writing the program using G and M codes.
- Drawing and modelling tool path using the CAM program.
- Ensuring the transfer of the program into the CNC machine.
- Setting up the machine by fastening the workpiece and tool.
- Producing components.
Position CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Forester - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
86344 - 187823 NGN
CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering
77291 - 199979 NGN
Fire Officer - Security & Protection
85236 - 189459 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN