Description of job position
- Designing new products and devices. Choosing materials for their production, often also defining the technology of their production.
- Completing construction documentation for the production - drawings, 3d data.
- Looking up suppliers of the parts that are to be purchased, dealing with sales representatives of the suppliers, defining parameters of the purchased semi-finished products or finished products. Often also negotiating the price.
- Checking the completeness of the supplied parts, compliance with the documentation, quality.
- Supervising the assembly of devices that were designed by him and taking part in putting them into operation. Often in this phase he makes minor modifications and improvements. He determines the range and intervals of maintenance.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Design Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
93,872 - 219,342 NGN
81,115 - 236,926 NGN
Senior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
92,044 - 222,542 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others