Description of job position
- Providing preventive and operational maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Developing and updating maintenance plans.
- Identifying worn parts.
- Ordering spare parts.
- Analysing the causes of downtime and taking measures to eliminate them.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Communicating with shift masters, process engineers and suppliers of machinery and equipment.
Position Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Media Buyer - Marketing, Advertising, PR
75815 - 240205 NGN
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
80875 - 233066 NGN
Charge Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
73384 - 243828 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN