Description of job position
- Designing components, machinery, equipment, automated equipment, tools and systems with the use of specialised software.
- Communicating with clients with the aim to determine their needs.
- Completing analyses and cost estimation.
- Contacting manufacturing companies in connection with prototype production.
- Incorporating client comments into the proposals.
- Product analysing and testing.
- Communicating with subcontractors and other team members.
- Solving incurred technical and technological problems.
Position Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Data Station Testing Specialist - Telecommunications
100633 - 259179 NGN
Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
89199 - 275168 NGN
Internal Communication Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR
90144 - 275707 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN