Description of job position
- Develop concepts, processes and work methods and processes to support business and growth requirements.
- Manage and direct all automation projects utilizing sound project management principles and tools.
- Analyze and develop engineered standards utilizing time and motion studies, statistical analysis and manpower planning tools to improve productivity, accuracy and service level.
- Responsible for repair maintenance of all the assets.
- Maintenance planning and availability of all equipment.
- Spares planning and management.
- Liaison with various vendors for technical support.
- Techno-commercial analysis for operational costs.
- Preparing equipment performance reports.
- Training the team of engineers and operators.
- Cost effective equipment performance.
Position Mechanization Manager - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry
116561 - 322233 NGN
Mechanization Manager - Mechanical Engineering
119285 - 319301 NGN
Dentist - Medicine & Social Care
133285 - 301791 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN