Description of job position
- Develop concepts, processes and work methods and processes to support business and growth requirements.
- Manage and direct all automation projects utilizing sound project management principles and tools.
- Analyze and develop engineered standards utilizing time and motion studies, statistical analysis and manpower planning tools to improve productivity, accuracy and service level.
- Responsible for repair maintenance of all the assets.
- Maintenance planning and availability of all equipment.
- Spares planning and management.
- Liaison with various vendors for technical support.
- Techno-commercial analysis for operational costs.
- Preparing equipment performance reports.
- Training the team of engineers and operators.
- Cost effective equipment performance.
Position Mechanization Manager - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Drug Safety Specialist
115,365 - 323,900 NGN
118,228 - 320,762 NGN
User Experience Expert
94,873 - 354,248 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN