Description of job position
- Develop concepts, processes and work methods and processes to support business and growth requirements.
- Manage and direct all automation projects utilizing sound project management principles and tools.
- Analyze and develop engineered standards utilizing time and motion studies, statistical analysis and manpower planning tools to improve productivity, accuracy and service level.
- Responsible for repair maintenance of all the assets.
- Maintenance planning and availability of all equipment.
- Spares planning and management.
- Liaison with various vendors for technical support.
- Techno-commercial analysis for operational costs.
- Preparing equipment performance reports.
- Training the team of engineers and operators.
- Cost effective equipment performance.
Position Mechanization Manager - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,417 - 99,747 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
107,152 - 335,787 NGN
117,361 - 321,965 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
132,013 - 303,481 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
214,211 - 1,016,685 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used