Description of job position
- Responsibility for the implementation of new products in the company.
- Completing detailed production documentation and working procedures.
- Updating production documentation and working procedures in case of a change in the production process.
- Implementing tools increasing the efficiency of the production process (e.g. Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean, poka-yoke etc.).
- Reducing production costs while maintaining the required level of quality.
- Solving the incurred problems and abnormalities.
- Participating in the selection and deployment of technological equipment on the company premises.
- Estimating the requirements regarding the staff, production time and costs.
- Communicating with other departments in the company.
Position Process Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Bailiff/Enforcement Officer - Law & Legislation
106673 - 276206 NGN
Process Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
105531 - 278365 NGN
Clinical Data Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry
104488 - 280082 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN