Description of job position
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Conferring with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Researching and analyzing customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Researching, designing, evaluating, installing, operating, and maintaining mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements while applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Providing feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Overseeing installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
Position Qualified Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Electrical Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
103464 - 318440 NGN
Qualified Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
119802 - 297055 NGN
Product Development Specialist - Insurance
104942 - 318501 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN