Description of job position
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Conferring with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Researching and analyzing customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Researching, designing, evaluating, installing, operating, and maintaining mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements while applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Providing feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Overseeing installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
Position Qualified Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,417 - 99,747 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
103,684 - 318,530 NGN
Qualified Mechanical Engineer
117,324 - 300,429 NGN
Product Development Specialist
101,024 - 324,084 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
214,211 - 1,016,685 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used