Description of job position
- Fabricating artistic, craft and commercial products of daily needs made of iron, steel, copper and other metals.
- Heating the steel and iron in a blacksmith’s furnace to the desired temperature.
- Forming iron and steel with hand tools and machinery.
- Cooling the finished product in water.
- Fabricating horseshoes, shoeing horses.
Position Smith - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
77,364 - 182,144 NGN
86,136 - 170,720 NGN
Customer Support Specialist
89,566 - 166,900 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN