Description of job position
- Fabricating artistic, craft and commercial products of daily needs made of iron, steel, copper and other metals.
- Heating the steel and iron in a blacksmith’s furnace to the desired temperature.
- Forming iron and steel with hand tools and machinery.
- Cooling the finished product in water.
- Fabricating horseshoes, shoeing horses.
Position Smith - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Sound Engineer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
77609 - 181816 NGN
Smith - Mechanical Engineering
84683 - 172583 NGN
Customer Support Specialist - Customer Support
89368 - 167149 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN