Description of job position
- Making machines, machinery and appliances operational in engineering production.
- Analysing faults in order to identify the reasons why they originated.
- Performing repairs of machines, machinery and appliances by replacing faulty components with new ones, or by modifying software.
- Managing and checking technical documentation and keeping it up to date.
- Ensuring technical support of processes and products in engineering production.
Position Technician - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Optometrist - Medicine & Social Care
83631 - 199569 NGN
Technician - Mechanical Engineering
81745 - 203128 NGN
Diagnostic Technician - Car Industry
75989 - 211666 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN