Description of job position
- Inventing new and improving existing technological processes.
- Supervising the observance of formulations and technological processes.
- Management of the pre-production process to eliminate any possible shortcomings.
- Assessing the quality of new products.
- Proposing measures to optimise the production processes.
- Analysing variations incurred in conjunction with the shift chiefs.
- Drafting and updating of technological documentation and/or drawings.
- Cooperating in the preparation of price calculations.
Position Technologist - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Financial administration assistant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
98570 - 190351 NGN
Technologist - Mechanical Engineering
81785 - 212900 NGN
Medical Institution Manager - Medicine & Social Care
78665 - 217870 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN