Description of job position
- Welding metals, plastics, and polymers pursuant to the technical documentation.
- Defining suitable methods for welding and work procedures.
- Using welding tools and instruments, responsibility for proper settings and use.
- Cleaning, polishing, and other finishing work for welds.
- Inspecting the quality of welds using a series of tests.
- Caring for and maintaining technical equipment in operating condition.
Position Welder - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,417 - 99,747 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
78,095 - 174,669 NGN
82,296 - 169,484 NGN
75,740 - 178,525 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
214,211 - 1,016,685 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used