Description of job position
- Driving ambulances or assisting ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
- Removing and replacing soiled linens and equipment in order to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Placing patients on stretchers, and loading stretchers into ambulances, usually with assistance from other attendants.
- Accompanying and assisting emergency medical technicians on calls.
- Earning and maintaining appropriate certifications.
- Replacing supplies and disposable items on ambulances.
- Reporting facts concerning accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
- Administering first aid such as bandaging, splinting, and administering oxygen.
- Restraining or shackling violent patients.
Position Ambulance Driver - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
72,538 - 120,836 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
49,249 - 152,374 NGN
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
60,774 - 137,719 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN