Description of job position
- Providing continuous care to sick, helpless and immobile clients.
- Helping to meet their basic life needs.
- Heating and serving of food and drinks, feeding clients.
- Assistance with dressing/undressing and personal hygiene.
- Activation of clients with regard to their personal interests.
- Accompanying clients during doctor appointments, walks, visits to authorities etc.
- Performing of minor housework.
Position Carer, Personal Assistant - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Shop Assistant - Commerce
37924 - 141450 NGN
Carer, Personal Assistant - Medicine & Social Care
62727 - 108825 NGN
Cashier - Banking
53838 - 120729 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN