Description of job position
- Conducting individual interviews and group therapy sessions.
- Conducting specialist psychological examinations.
- Diagnosing the causes of the problem, proposing an appropriate treatment.
- Developing standardised psychological tests.
- Managing records on the health condition of patients.
Position Clinical Psychologist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
59,448 - 243,035 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
85,351 - 206,924 NGN
102,750 - 184,597 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN