Description of job position
- Conducting individual interviews and group therapy sessions.
- Conducting specialist psychological examinations.
- Diagnosing the causes of the problem, proposing an appropriate treatment.
- Developing standardised psychological tests.
- Managing records on the health condition of patients.
Position Clinical Psychologist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Graphic Designer - Marketing, Advertising, PR
89764 - 198090 NGN
Clinical Psychologist - Medicine & Social Care
79346 - 212160 NGN
Seller of Bank Services, Loan Officer - Banking
91630 - 195664 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN