Description of job position
- Conducting periodic examinations of patients.
- Instructing patients on proper cleaning of teeth, interdental spaces and oral caries.
- Removing tartar and pigment coating.
- Taking and evaluating X-rays.
- Fluoridating teeth, polishing dentures and dental enamel.
- Providing advice on the prevention of tooth decay and related illnesses.
Position Dental Hygienist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
HR Assistant - Human Resources
83514 - 161361 NGN
Dental Hygienist - Medicine & Social Care
72963 - 175266 NGN
Distribution Clerk - Commerce
54485 - 201389 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN