Description of job position
- Examining the teeth and their position, examining dental tissue, gums, dentures, etc.
- Drilling the openings in tooth tissue depending on the extent of the dental caries found.
- Filling the drilled openings in teeth with amalgam, composite resin, or porcelain dental fillings.
- Application of local anaesthetics in the form of injections before painful procedures.
- Extracting teeth, blood vessels, and nerves.
- Providing X-rays of the mouth.
- Providing tooth enamel whitening.
Position Dentist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
118,843 - 319,911 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
130,629 - 305,327 NGN
113,534 - 329,069 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others