Description of job position
- Examining the teeth and their position, examining dental tissue, gums, dentures, etc.
- Drilling the openings in tooth tissue depending on the extent of the dental caries found.
- Filling the drilled openings in teeth with amalgam, composite resin, or porcelain dental fillings.
- Application of local anaesthetics in the form of injections before painful procedures.
- Extracting teeth, blood vessels, and nerves.
- Providing X-rays of the mouth.
- Providing tooth enamel whitening.
Position Dentist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Mechanization Manager - Mechanical Engineering
119285 - 319301 NGN
Dentist - Medicine & Social Care
133285 - 301791 NGN
Financial Markets Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
109359 - 335771 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN