Description of job position
- Diagnosing acute and chronic illnesses within general medicine with subsequent therapy and recommendations for therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Close co-operation with other specialist doctors.
- Collecting samples for haematology and biochemical tests, swabs for cultivation.
- Recording the results of exams into a patient's health card, keeping ambulatory care records along with nurses.
- Assigning points and recording individual health procedures for contracted health insurers.
Position Doctor - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Network and Service Operation Specialist
107,862 - 299,108 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
122,618 - 279,493 NGN
73,647 - 350,824 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others