Description of job position
- Diagnosing acute and chronic illnesses within general medicine with subsequent therapy and recommendations for therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Close co-operation with other specialist doctors.
- Collecting samples for haematology and biochemical tests, swabs for cultivation.
- Recording the results of exams into a patient's health card, keeping ambulatory care records along with nurses.
- Assigning points and recording individual health procedures for contracted health insurers.
Position Doctor - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Chief Official - Public Administration, Self-governance
131263 - 262545 NGN
Doctor - Medicine & Social Care
119963 - 277973 NGN
Data analyst - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
103280 - 303005 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN