Description of job position
- Laboratory testing according to standard analytical methods.
- Receiving and accepting samples of biological material.
- Operating diagnostic equipment in the laboratory.
- Evaluating results and detecting changes in the physiological and pathological conditions.
- Preparing medical documentation related to test results.
Position Medical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
73,091 - 148,372 NGN
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
72,919 - 148,649 NGN
Archivist, Registry Administrator
60,525 - 165,362 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN