Description of job position
- Laboratory testing according to standard analytical methods.
- Receiving and accepting samples of biological material.
- Operating diagnostic equipment in the laboratory.
- Evaluating results and detecting changes in the physiological and pathological conditions.
- Preparing medical documentation related to test results.
Position Medical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Independent Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
72424 - 146956 NGN
Medical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care
74510 - 144432 NGN
Saw filer - Wood Processing Industry
67744 - 153768 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN