Description of job position
- Providing care to women during pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum period.
- Keeping and supporting the optimum health condition of new and expectant mothers.
- Leading a physiological birth, cooperating with a doctor in case of complications.
- Educating new and expectant mothers regarding the care for newborns.
- Preparing new and expectant mothers for breastfeeding.
- Visiting women with gynaecological problems.
- Managing medical records.
Position Midwife - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Fitter/Assembler - Production
72291 - 151988 NGN
Midwife - Medicine & Social Care
58598 - 171244 NGN
Preschool Teacher - Education, Science & Research
82257 - 140297 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN