Description of job position
- Providing assistance during specialised medical procedures and examinations.
- Measuring and monitoring patient vital signs and functions.
- Administering injections and prescribed medications to patients.
- Collecting samples of biological materials.
- Ordering preventative check-ups and examinations for patients.
- Administering health records and documentation.
- Washing, disinfecting, and sterilising medical instruments and aids.
- Providing first aid in an emergency.
Position Nurse - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Billing Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
81456 - 157042 NGN
Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
66706 - 176680 NGN
Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture
68866 - 173882 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN