Description of job position
- Communicating with clients in order to become familiar with their health condition, previous eye problems, their profession, etc.
- Operating ophthalmic instruments.
- Examining of clients’ eyesight, identifying the power of dioptres.
- Fabricating, repairing and customising the corrective devices.
- Providing advice concerning the selection of contact lenses, spectacle frames, etc.
Position Optometrist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist - Agriculture, Food Industry
80361 - 203972 NGN
Optometrist - Medicine & Social Care
83631 - 199569 NGN
Technician - Mechanical Engineering
81745 - 203128 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN