Description of job position
- Assessing the health condition of patients, diagnosing the source of troubles.
- Prescribing specialised exercises depending on the nature of the troubles.
- Performing rehabilitation procedures and exercises.
- Instructing patients regarding proper walking, sitting, standing, and posture.
- Managing documentation on the health condition of patients.
Position Physiotherapist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
78,104 - 159,036 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
65,088 - 176,718 NGN
48,991 - 200,270 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others