Description of job position
- Assessing the health condition of patients, diagnosing the source of troubles.
- Prescribing specialised exercises depending on the nature of the troubles.
- Performing rehabilitation procedures and exercises.
- Instructing patients regarding proper walking, sitting, standing, and posture.
- Managing documentation on the health condition of patients.
Position Physiotherapist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Cutter/Grinder/Polisher - Mechanical Engineering
76325 - 161338 NGN
Physiotherapist - Medicine & Social Care
62583 - 180097 NGN
Fitter/Assembler - Telecommunications
50567 - 197935 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN