Description of job position
- Assessing the health condition of patients, diagnosing the source of troubles.
- Prescribing specialised exercises depending on the nature of the troubles.
- Performing rehabilitation procedures and exercises.
- Instructing patients regarding proper walking, sitting, standing, and posture.
- Managing documentation on the health condition of patients.
Position Physiotherapist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
70,203 - 166,782 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
63,743 - 175,721 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
72,598 - 164,137 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN