Description of job position
- Assessing the health condition of patients, diagnosing the source of troubles.
- Prescribing specialised exercises depending on the nature of the troubles.
- Performing rehabilitation procedures and exercises.
- Instructing patients regarding proper walking, sitting, standing, and posture.
- Managing documentation on the health condition of patients.
Position Physiotherapist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
47,413 - 98,450 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
70,884 - 166,597 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
61,603 - 179,544 NGN
Data entry clerk
81,442 - 153,120 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,453 - 1,034,467 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used