Description of job position
- Performing expert activities in the area of primary prevention, protection, support, and strengthening of public health.
- Performing state health supervision in the field of environment and working environment, occupational health, the creation and protection of healthy living and working conditions of children and youth, and on workplaces with ionising radiation.
- Monitoring and statistical analysis of environmental factors and health characteristics.
- Performing specialised tasks within the public health surveillance.
- Performing activities in the area of health counselling and education.
Position Public Health Administrator - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician - Service Industries
76507 - 149345 NGN
Public Health Administrator - Medicine & Social Care
59775 - 171751 NGN
Quality Inspector - Production
61125 - 170452 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN