Description of job position
- Performing expert activities in the area of primary prevention, protection, support, and strengthening of public health.
- Performing state health supervision in the field of environment and working environment, occupational health, the creation and protection of healthy living and working conditions of children and youth, and on workplaces with ionising radiation.
- Monitoring and statistical analysis of environmental factors and health characteristics.
- Performing specialised tasks within the public health surveillance.
- Performing activities in the area of health counselling and education.
Position Public Health Administrator - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
75,606 - 150,493 NGN
Public Health Administrator
Medicine & Social Care
58,100 - 174,110 NGN
72,182 - 155,032 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN