Description of job position
- Independent specialised professional work during standard skiagraphic and skiascopic examinations.
- Assisting with non-standard radiological operations using complex instrumentation.
- Developing and processing of film material in the darkroom.
- Performing CT and MR examinations and assisting in CT-guided intervention (biopsy and drainage).
- Processing CT and MR image documentation and its recording on electronic media.
- Informing the patient about the nature, preparation, duration, and potential risks of examination as well as the time of receiving the results.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Radiology Assistant - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,882 - 124,866 NGN
91,354 - 233,604 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
96,595 - 226,761 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
109,867 - 209,505 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
245,067 - 1,446,142 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used