Description of job position
- Examining the health of animals, determining diagnoses.
- Examining and removing tissues and biological materials.
- Prescribing and administering drugs to animals.
- Performing minor and major surgeries.
- Vaccinating animals against diseases, treating them for parasites.
- Sterilising animals.
- Euthanising animals.
- Providing advice to owners and keepers of animals regarding proper nutrition.
Position Veterinarian - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
87,531 - 197,984 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
79,833 - 208,588 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
86,612 - 199,704 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN