Description of job position
- Examining the health of animals, determining diagnoses.
- Examining and removing tissues and biological materials.
- Prescribing and administering drugs to animals.
- Performing minor and major surgeries.
- Vaccinating animals against diseases, treating them for parasites.
- Sterilising animals.
- Euthanising animals.
- Providing advice to owners and keepers of animals regarding proper nutrition.
Position Veterinarian - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Film Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
87365 - 198205 NGN
Veterinarian - Medicine & Social Care
80132 - 208178 NGN
Shift manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
85436 - 201275 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN