Description of job position
- Assisting or performing treatments, diagnostics and monitoring.
- Collecting, preparing and running or submitting samples for requested tests.
- Providing specialised nursing care.
- Preparing animals, instruments and equipment for surgery.
- Preparing prescriptions, dispensed medications and medication refills.
- Assisting with with inventory control.
Position Veterinary Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Telemarketer - Commerce
45179 - 173845 NGN
Veterinary Technician - Medicine & Social Care
63659 - 148310 NGN
Youth worker - Medicine & Social Care
55657 - 159878 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN