Description of job position
- Producing pig iron, steel and nonferrous metals.
- Operating machinery and equipment preparing ore for further processing.
- Compiling batches and their charging into the smelter.
- Operating equipment for the production of pig iron, steel and nonferrous metals.
- Reviewing the course of the melting process.
- Cleaning, treating and maintaining machinery and equipment in working order.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Metallurgist - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
47,595 - 98,216 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
75,726 - 245,274 NGN
93,274 - 221,081 NGN
88,118 - 228,541 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
199,441 - 1,203,095 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used