Description of job position
- Developing new and improving existing methods of extracting metals.
- Developing new and improving existing metals and alloys.
- Sampling ores and subjecting them to laboratory analyses.
- Examining the structure of metals and their physical properties.
- Finding a use for steel scrap and lower grade ores.
Position Metallurgy Engineer - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
79,987 - 205,524 NGN
80,656 - 204,613 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
82,224 - 203,097 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN