Description of job position
- Developing new and improving existing methods of extracting metals.
- Developing new and improving existing metals and alloys.
- Sampling ores and subjecting them to laboratory analyses.
- Examining the structure of metals and their physical properties.
- Finding a use for steel scrap and lower grade ores.
Position Metallurgy Engineer - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Mechatronics Technician - Car Industry
87205 - 188661 NGN
Metallurgy Engineer - Mining, Metallurgy
79493 - 200055 NGN
Land Surveyor/Geodesist - Construction & Real Estate
65226 - 220320 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN