Description of job position
- Participating in the selecting of facilities for carrying out clinical trials.
- Monitoring the progress of clinical trials, supervising compliance with the defined procedure by the investigators.
- Responsibility for reviewing the accuracy and data processing.
- Communicating with the regulatory bodies and other institutions.
- Preparing documents for the National Institute for Drug Control (NIDC) and the European Commission (EC).
- Submitting regular reports on the progress of studies.
Position Clinical Research Associate - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
111,859 - 428,363 NGN
Clinical Research Associate
141,008 - 386,764 NGN
114,745 - 424,443 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN