Description of job position
- Collecting information on contraindications and adverse reactions to drugs on the market and in clinical research.
- Evaluating the information found.
- Implementing and monitoring compliance with standards and methods relating to pharmacovigilance.
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports on the safety of drugs to the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Training new members of the pharmacovigilance department.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
97,391 - 348,915 NGN
Drug Safety Specialist
115,906 - 323,145 NGN
114,623 - 325,780 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used