Description of job position
- Collecting information on contraindications and adverse reactions to drugs on the market and in clinical research.
- Evaluating the information found.
- Implementing and monitoring compliance with standards and methods relating to pharmacovigilance.
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports on the safety of drugs to the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Training new members of the pharmacovigilance department.
Position Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Programmer - Information Technology
97674 - 348502 NGN
Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry
116561 - 322233 NGN
Mechanization Manager - Mechanical Engineering
119285 - 319301 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN