Description of job position
- Visiting health facilities in the assigned region in order to support the marketability of products.
- Accepting orders and meeting a personal performance plan.
- Organising expert seminars and conferences.
- Presenting the company's products in medical congresses and symposia.
- Monitoring of the market, current trends, and competitive activities.
- Creating and maintaining good relations with clients.
Position Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Sales Object Manager
106,703 - 322,769 NGN
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
115,606 - 310,620 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
104,799 - 325,849 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN