Description of job position
- Visiting health facilities in the assigned region in order to support the marketability of products.
- Accepting orders and meeting a personal performance plan.
- Organising expert seminars and conferences.
- Presenting the company's products in medical congresses and symposia.
- Monitoring of the market, current trends, and competitive activities.
- Creating and maintaining good relations with clients.
Position Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
E-Commerce Manager - Commerce
113998 - 320738 NGN
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical Industry
119501 - 313213 NGN
Compliance Specialist - Banking
103540 - 336035 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN