Description of job position
- Performing expert work regarding the receipt, preparation, control and storage of medicines as directed by a pharmacist.
- Issuing of non-prescription medicines, medical aids and supplementary products of the pharmacy.
- Assisting the pharmacist with issuing prescription drugs and processing of documents for health insurance companies.
- Providing advice to patients on a limited scale.
- Controlling prices of medicines, medical aids and supplementary products in accordance with the current price list of the pharmacy.
- Receiving quantity shipments, verifying the correctness of the storage of medicines and medical supplies.
- Monitoring the expiration of drugs and disposal of time-expired drugs.
Position Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
74,667 - 132,826 NGN
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
58,955 - 153,484 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
63,632 - 148,032 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN