Description of job position
- Operating and monitoring the operation of one or more pieces of equipment on the production line.
- Adding materials to pieces of equipment as needed and removing such materials if there is any excess.
- Checking the in-process and finished products using measurement instruments.
- Halting the production line operation in case of insufficient quality products.
- Producing finished products, finishing in-process products.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Machine Operator - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
76,489 - 150,629 NGN
74,108 - 153,850 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
62,060 - 170,026 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN