Description of job position
- Measuring parts and components in a metrological laboratory.
- Detecting and recording possible deviations detected during the measurement.
- Performing internal and external calibration of measuring equipment.
- Responsibility for recording, storing and issuing instruments.
- Responsibility for the technical condition of measuring instruments and reference standards.
- Maintaining, archiving and reading technical documentation.
Position Metrologist - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Operations Supervisor - Mechanical Engineering
75540 - 219061 NGN
Metrologist - Production
78799 - 214825 NGN
Warehouse Manager - Management
58862 - 243906 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN